- Intuitive Content Management System (CMS) that makes it easy to author and manage GeoStories.
- Branded Collection Page with an interactive map and searchable list of your GeoStories.
- Each GeoStory includes a Title Page and a series of Storypoint Pages.
- Storypoints include one or more pictures, videos or audio files, with a title, caption and external link.
- Interactive maps chosen from a set of live map services including street, satellite, topographic, and the new National Geographic World Map.
- Custom maps from your own map server or ArcGIS Online, as well as KML files.
- Hosted solution that does not require installation or maintenance.
- Licensed annually with multiple Author accounts to create and manage GeoStories.
- Editorial guidance and support from National Geographic.
The best way to get a feel for the platform is to check out the GeoStories in our Showcase.
Please contact us if you want to learn more about publishing GeoStories on your website.